We're now in the final stretch of this long wait for our baby! I'm now 33 and a half weeks pregnant! Funny coincidence, I'm 33 weeks and 3 days on May 3rd. Lots of 3's! We are so excited for our little girl to come! It's been so fun because we've already had all of our family baby showers and we were given SO much stuff! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family members. I can't even believe how generous everyone has been. And having all of the showers while Brody has been gone has made the time pass much quicker. So thank you everyone who has given us such wonderful stuff! We love you!
P.S. I feel like I look huge in this picture... but I guess that comes with pregnancy. I got the courage to post it because Brody liked it. :)
You look SO gorgeous!! I just love it! The pregnancy glow, and you look absolutely ALL belly! I am so excited to see pics of your baby girl when she comes!
ReplyDeleteno no no you're not huge at all! You're perfect! I'm so excited for your shower on the 12th!
ReplyDeleteI agree. You carry her VERY well. You know I think you are the cutest little pregnant lady ever!
ReplyDeleteYou look so good! Only one month left! I bet you just can't wait!
ReplyDelete