These are some of the outfits I bought. :)
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Summer clothes!
I am way too excited for summer to come! Lydi will be one! It will be warm. We can wear shorts. It won't be cold when I go running in the morning. We can go swimming. Brody and I are going to Tahiti! There are so many things to look forward to. I can't help but get excited when we have warm days like today. So, I've been anxiously awaiting its arrival by buying Lydi some cute summer outfits! Yay! This is really the first time I have been able to buy her clothes (not that I'm complaining one bit) because we have been given clothes in all the sizes up until now. She is a big girl so she will definitely be in 18 month clothes this summer. Bring on the sun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment