Its kind of a sad, yet exciting thing to realize that your little baby is turning into a toddler. Alydia is now 11 months old and eating everything we eat. She is even drinking whole milk now and is often mistaken for being a lot older than she is. This month she has learned to clap, play peek-a-boo, crawl up and down the stairs, drink out of the sink while we are supposed to be washing hands, get into every cabinet and drawer in the kitchen, stand on her own for a few seconds, say a few babbling words that make sense only to mommy (like "tee tee" for baby or "nun nun" for all done) and probably more that I just can't think of. She is also finally signing back to me! I have been doing a few different signs to her since she was really little. I learned quite a bit while working as a nurse with a little girl who signed, and also signing with the kids in her Life Skills class. And Alydia is finally doing it back! Its so fun! I love that she is able to tell me some of her needs. Right now she can sign: milk, all done, dog and eat. Hopefully she will be signing more soon! We love our little baby/toddler!
Uh-oh! She found the craft paint!
Finding a way to get a drink
Her favorite drawer... the tupperware drawer
Hilarious that she knows how to drink out of the sink! I love that. And signing, how fun! That's so great...the response from them! She's adorable! Love her & you!
ReplyDeleteJenessa, Alydia is darling! I love these photos. That's fun that your cousins live in Powell! We're in the ward next door to theirs, and we share a meeting house with the Powell ward. So far I haven't seen a red headed family, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled! I love the Layton Hubbards, so I'm sure I'd love the Powell Hubbards as well.
ReplyDelete